The DeRUCCI Group, a leading public company and sleep technology brand, has launched the DeRUCCI Smart Sleep Line of Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) sleep health solutions.
Based on extensive international AI, IoT, and sleep medicine research conducted with universities and institutions, DeRUCCI has created an intelligent sleep health ecosystem featuring DeRUCCI’s proprietary AI algorithms and technologies for a smart line of products, including an AI mattress combined with an adjustable bed, AI rapid sleep systems, smart adjustable beds, a medical-grade AI Rapid Sleep System to combat insomnia and snoring with a 69.7% cure rate for insomnia, Smart Pillows for snoring relief with an 89% effectiveness rate, and the Optimal Sleep Medicine Center for personalized monitoring and reporting for improved sleep health, as well as other AIoT products.
With its new AI Tidal Algorithm, DeRUCCI has pioneered the development of smart mattresses. Leveraging the company’s research in ergonomics, AI, and big data and analyzing factors, such as BMI, sleeping positions, pressure distribution, height, and firmness, DeRUCCI’s AI algorithm enables the mattress to adapt to pressure curves in real-time on a person’s shoulders, waist, hips, legs, and other areas during sleep for a 40% improvement in spinal health.
The AI technology analyzes and makes adjustments independently on both sides of the mattress without interfering with the other partner, allowing the bed to adapt to an individual’s needs and care.
“DeRUCCI’s AI Smart Mattress is a mattress that understands you,” said Hua Lei, General Manager, Smart Sleep, DeRUCCI. “During sleep, it records physiological indicators, such as heart rate and respiration with an accuracy rate exceeding 95% when compared to medical devices. It also calculates sleep stages with an accuracy rate of 93.4% when compared to PSG and scientifically evaluates sleep quality and efficiency, supporting sleep health and reducing tossing and turning for a deep sleep that can enhance immunity. The mattress also offers far-infrared graphene thermal warmth for the feet, ensuring a more comfortable sleep during the cold winter months.”
The DeRUCCI Smart Sleep Line Features include:
• DeRUCCI Tidal Algorithm: A first of its kind, the DeRUCCI Tidal algorithm simultaneously adapts and customizes to each user’s individual various sleeping positions and makes real-time adjustments to perfectly match height, shape, and body areas, such as shoulders, back, waist, hips, and legs.
• Does Not Disturb Partners: adapts to different force curves from bone structure to muscle state with partners’ adjustments taking about 1 minute designed not to disturb a partner.
• DeRUCCI AI Air Spring Support & Algorithm Controls: Piezoelectric ceramic sensors control rubber-sensing airbags and support materials, such as springs, foam, and latex. The airbag’s height and firmness are also adjusted for position and smoothness.
• AI Sleep Monitoring & Reports: analyzes changes in users’ physiological parameters monitoring sleep with reports on sleep quality, making it easier to reach deep sleep. Provides personalized sleep consultations and recommendations with sleep medicine companies to optimize sleep, exercise, and diet, especially important for elderly care and specialized sports.
• Graphene Far-infrared Heat: provides smart temperature controls with graphene far-infrared heat of up to 40°C (104°F) with temperature safety functions for intelligent adjustments and intelligent sleep assistance.
• AI Sleep Health Warnings: analyzes users’ disease data, along with geographic location, age, and sleep monitoring metrics, to provide early chronic disease warnings.
• Rapid Sleep System: a medical-grade, non-pharmacological solution designed for insomnia. With pulsed magnetic therapy and one year of digital medical services, the system can achieve a 69.7% insomnia cure rate.
• Smart Pillow: designed to alleviate snoring and improve daytime sleepiness. Research shows that changing sleeping positions from a supine to a lateral position can improve snoring, avoiding low oxygen, carbon dioxide retention, and high blood carbon dioxide symptoms strongly associated with the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and strokes.
• DeRUCCI Smart Sleep App: personalized AI sleep consultant employing ChatGPT-style intelligent Q&A to address sleep-related questions, such as how many hours adults should sleep each day and the benefits of deep sleep.
DeRUCCI Collaboration with Research Institutions (see full research papers at: